Large AI Model Training Engineer
We are seeking a talented and motivated Large AI Model Training Engineer to join our team. As a Large AI Model Training Engineer, you will be responsible for exploring and achieving high accuracy training of large-scale AI models, with a focus on solving real-world scenarios. You will work with the Colossal-AI system and large pretrained models to develop performant large models and solve the accuracy bottleneck of various NLP tasks.
- Explore and achieve high accuracy training of large-scale AI models to solve real-world scenarios.
- Solve the accuracy bottleneck of various NLP tasks with large pretrained models and develop performant large models based on Colossal-AI.
- Stay current with the latest developments in AI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics, or similar field.
- Strong Machine Learning background and familiarity with Python/C++.
- Deep understanding of NLP models like N-Gram, HMM, CRF, RNN, LSTM, Transformer, and Attention Mechanisms, etc.
- Familiarity with deep learning and machine learning algorithms and the use of popular AI/ML frameworks.
- Knowledge of distributed training methods and familiarity with model training and optimizer.
- Rich experience in open source projects or prior research experience in the fields of machine learning, statistics, or computer science.
- Advanced degree (PhD or MS) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics, or similar field.
- Understanding of training acceleration methods like mixed precision training, data parallelism, model parallelism, etc.
- Experience in large-scale model training.
- Published work in top AI conferences or journals like ICML, NeurIPS, AAAI, CVPR, etc.